Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom

Best Meet 'n' Fuck game

the series has the best flash animation in any hentai games i've ever seen. Kingdom is much more than just a simple point and watch game. Best in the series, one of the best hentai games, good job :D

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

We need a sequel!

This is definitely by far the most entertaining game I've played on newgrounds, and I would certainly love to see more. I feel the customization was a little low, and you could possibly and some new "oral" techniques in there aswell? I congratulate you on your work!

Kajio responds:

Sequel is still progressing here and there, between numerous other projects, heh. I am glad you enjoyed my game though, and I do hope I get the sequel in gear soon.

Hexa Pool Hexa Pool

Not fun at all...

Just a very, very bad flash version of bejeweled with a diffeent theme to it. Nothing fun about it, not rewarding, the animations are terrible, and why is this rated adults only? It should be E for Everyone.... Like your mum.

Sex Kitten Sim-Date 7 Sex Kitten Sim-Date 7

There's really 7?

There's some sexy pictures, but some of the dialogues really weird and it's over too quickly.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Very Clever!

Super clever and a great twist to the pokemon games that are official. I haven't done much yet, at veridian forest 2 but I'm guessing there's a way to trade online? If not then that sucks. Hopefully there is !

Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun

Not As Impressed

Still great, but not as impressed. Didn't last very long at all and shaking the mouse up and down isn't very fun at all. otherwise the sex scenes were good and melisa was HOT.

Dragon Age Legends: Remix Dragon Age Legends: Remix

Super Fun

Crazily addictive Hack N Slash gameplay! I would say its easy, but its easy in a sense that it makes you feel awesome when you go on these rampant killing streaks. Super fun, look forward to a sequel.

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

Easily the best Meet N Fuck game I've played!

Definitely the better in the series. All of them are great, but this one has a decent story and some fairly fluent animations and some of the sexiest hentai chicks I've seen!
However it would have been nice for it to perhaps last a little longer, with a few more characters and more variety of sexual acts.