MC10 MC10

Slow At First

A little slower to start than I hoped from a techno track, otherwise everything was amazing! What software did you use to make this?

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!! I use fruity loops to make everything.. It's a huge program!

Hurry up lava is rising! Hurry up lava is rising!

Aha very nice!

Definitely sounds like something you would get from some sort of flash video game as your either running away from enemies, or as you put running from lava as it rises. Good job!

IndexTyrzi responds:

Thanks :D

Dead Island Trailer Dead Island Trailer

Thanks very much for posting this!

I've been looking for a full version everywere! Great song, perfectly executed and a very emotional impact. Thanks alot for posting this.

KennethBoxall responds:

Your welcome I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

- Have a Cookie - Have a Cookie

Very sweet

Very nice work! As someone else said, it does sound like something you would hear in an anime, and I'm a massive anime fan! If I had to suggest improvements it would be to include a very nice vocal line, seems like a song that would need a vocal line and perhaps lengthen the song out a bit?

Or4nges responds:

This would have a vocal line if I knew anyone who could sing lol. I sure as hell can't :D

shitty beat 2 shitty beat 2

Well....

Not going to lie you gave it a very accurate title. Most of it was just nonsense. But the drum beat at the beginning, I reckon with a good enough audio track and a little bit of editing, you could have quite a nice drum beat out of that. Otherwise pretty poor.

.:Z:.Because im Bored .:Z:.Because im Bored

Very Nice!

It was all great! The only thing I would suggest is perhaps add a few more musical ideas in their, seemed to just be a similar thing dragged on for a few minutes. Otherwise great song you created!

B7 - Pokemon TV Theme Cover B7 - Pokemon TV Theme Cover

Best pokemon remix ever?!

Super amazing dude! I've heard many pokemon theme remix's, but this is hands down the best of them. Congrats!