The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

That was amazing

That was just totally amazing. My friend told me about this a while ago and I've only just found it. I bet alot of creativity went into making this, matching the lyrics with the animations so they still sounded dirty. Hat's off to you!

Minecraft for Xbox 360! Minecraft for Xbox 360!

ahaha sweet!

"Can anyone find my car keys?" Aah so random! Funny, I liked it till the end were you said in memorium of fortresscraft. I mean compared to minecraft, fortresscraft isn't that good. That's just my opinion though. But thst doesn't make the flash any worse, good job!

Mentalholik responds:

I was going to add a few other random things in like that but couldn't due to time constraints. Am pleased you liked it though, thanks :)

The Badass The Badass

Great! But...

Some pretty neat stuff in there and some great ideas, I've never watched the madness series on newgrounds so I wouldn't be able to compare. But I would say you may need to increase the pace of the video to make it more interesting, and perhaps multiple things going on at once. And a little longer would be helpful too, it's always better to focus on the quality of your animation rather than just uploading it because you want some content.

Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom

Best Meet 'n' Fuck game

the series has the best flash animation in any hentai games i've ever seen. Kingdom is much more than just a simple point and watch game. Best in the series, one of the best hentai games, good job :D

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

We need a sequel!

This is definitely by far the most entertaining game I've played on newgrounds, and I would certainly love to see more. I feel the customization was a little low, and you could possibly and some new "oral" techniques in there aswell? I congratulate you on your work!

Kajio responds:

Sequel is still progressing here and there, between numerous other projects, heh. I am glad you enjoyed my game though, and I do hope I get the sequel in gear soon.

Hexa Pool Hexa Pool

Not fun at all...

Just a very, very bad flash version of bejeweled with a diffeent theme to it. Nothing fun about it, not rewarding, the animations are terrible, and why is this rated adults only? It should be E for Everyone.... Like your mum.

MC10 MC10

Slow At First

A little slower to start than I hoped from a techno track, otherwise everything was amazing! What software did you use to make this?

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!! I use fruity loops to make everything.. It's a huge program!

Hurry up lava is rising! Hurry up lava is rising!

Aha very nice!

Definitely sounds like something you would get from some sort of flash video game as your either running away from enemies, or as you put running from lava as it rises. Good job!

IndexTyrzi responds:

Thanks :D

Dead Island Trailer Dead Island Trailer

Thanks very much for posting this!

I've been looking for a full version everywere! Great song, perfectly executed and a very emotional impact. Thanks alot for posting this.

KennethBoxall responds:

Your welcome I'm glad you enjoyed it :)